Luxury

9:10


Luxury

Ghee, Oxi, FAD Event
Working so hard, every night and day
And now we get the pay back
The pay back, the pay back
Champagne kisses, hold me in your lap of luxury
I only wanna fly first-class desires, you're my limousine
So elegant the way we ride, our passion it just multiplies
There's platinum lightning in the sky
Look I'm livin' like a queen
This kind of love is getting expensive
We know how to live, baby
Dress:Lemon Neon Pemplum by Ghee- 6 more colors
Nail polish: Neon Mani/Pedi by Ghee- 2 styles/5 different colors each one
Heels: Neon Bow Peeps by Ghee hud with colors
Clutch: Neon Clutch by Oxi hud with 3 colors
All for FAD Event
FAD Event Location
FAD Event Flickr 












Roman and Marissa FB Page
I Love My Style Group
By Marissa

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios