If I were a boy

7:47

If I were a boy

Alter, Six Essence, The Instruments Event, The Showroom
If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man
I'd listen to her
'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause he's taking you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed
Top Lace Dahlia Bordeaux by Six Essence, 4 colors, omega appliers
For the Showroom
Pants Ily by Alter-5 different style 
For The Instruments Event
The Showroom Location
The Instruments Event Location
The Instruments Event Facebook












Alter Facebook
Alter FB Group
Alter Flickr Group












Six Essence Store
Six Essence Facebook
Six Essence Flickr 
Six Essence Blog












Roman and Marissa FB Page
I Love My Style Group
By Marissa


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios