I`m in love with JUDAS

9:16

I`m in love with JUDAS

EVE Mesh Body
 When he calls to me, I am ready
I'll wash his feet with my hair if he needs
Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain
Even after three times he betrays me
Ah oh I'll bring him down, bring him down, down
Ah oh a king with no crown, king with no crown
I'm just a holy fool,
Oh baby it's so cruel but
I'm still in love with Judas baby
I'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby it's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas baby
Whoa whoa I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as
 Barded for EVE Mesh Body
EVE Blog












For more information about Roman visit his blog
Roman and Marissa FB Page
I Love My Style Group
I Love My Style Twitter
Models: Roman and Marissa
Photographer; Roman
Thank you my Judas

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios