I know I don't know you But I want you so bad

7:36

I know I don't know you...But I want you so bad

American Bazaar, BF, TRUTH, Dark Passions, Astralia, Supernatural,Misschevious, Posex, XXX Event, The Project Se7en, Liasion Collaborative, Shoetopia, The Nightmare

[AB] Chained Top & Panty Gold at Mainstore
.::Supernatural::. Marie Choker Black [Gold] at The Project Se7en
.::Supernatural::. Shadow Garter [Black/Gold] at Liasion Collaborative
Misschevious - Ooh La La Tattoo (Omega Apllier) at XXX Event
.BF. Gwen Shoes/Anklet  at Shoetopia
TRUTH / Rumor hair at Mainstore
DP - Koffin Nails - Astralia Stiletto - Sadistic Stripes at Nightmare Event
PoSeX Sex Couple 1 at XXX Event
XXX Event Landmark
Liasion Collaborative Landmark
Shoetopia Landmark
Nightmare Landmark
The Project Se7en Landmark
American Bazaar Store
Supernatural Store
BF Store
TRUTH Store
Dark Passions Store
PoSeX Store
Models: Marissa Almodovar Corleone and Chipi Danger
Visit Chipi´s Blog
Thank you gatito <3
Photographer: Marissa

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios