Hello Sailor...Can i be your candy doll?

5:43

Hello Sailor...Can i be your candy doll?

Irrie´s Dollhouse, GW, Gacha Garden
::c.A.:: Soraya Type1 *White* bodysuit (appliers) At Gacha Garden Event
{Imeka} Jeong Hair - Kawaii Duo *Fitted Mesh* At Gacha Garden Event
i { DH } Gacha! Lighthouse Dollhouse *Blueberry* At Gacha Garden Event
i { DH } Gacha! Lighthouse Dollhouse *Bubblegum* At Gacha Garden Event
i { DH } Gacha! Lovesaver Heart RARE At Gacha Garden Event
i { DH } Gacha! Captain of My Heart Wheel *Candy* RARE At Gacha Garden Event
 { DH } Gacha! Captain of My Heart Wheel *Sugar* At Gacha Garden Event
{ DH } Gacha! Captain of My Heart Wheel RARE At Gacha Garden Event
~GW~ HOPE HEELS - Slink rose Grafenwalder Style Store
Gacha Garden Event Landmark
Irrie´s Dollhouse Store
Irrie´s Dollhouse Facebook
I Love My Style Group
Model and Photographer; Marissa Almodovar Corleone











You Might Also Like

0 comentarios