Infinity

20:21

Infinity

Xen´s Hats, The Instruments The Event, TASHI, Sequin Events
Close the door, lose the key
Leave my heart on the mat for me
I was yours eternally
There's an end to infinity
Fedora Fawn Beige hat by Xen´s Hats for The Instruments The Event
Nail Polish: Buzz by TASHI (gift exclusive for Sequin Event, Slink, Maitreya, Belleza and Omega appliers)
The Instruments The Event Landmark
The Instruments The Event Facebook












Sequin Event Landmark
Sequin Event Facebook












TASHI Store
TASHI Facebook
TASHI Blog
TASHI Twitter
TASHI Pinterest












Roman and Marissa FB Page
I Love My Style Group
Model and Photographer: Marissa (Mariselaa)



You Might Also Like

1 comentarios

  1. ¡que foto tan genial! me encantó, bien *smooth criminal* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4 hooo!

    ResponderEliminar