Future Husband

9:21

Future Husband

TASHI, FAD Event
Dear future husband,
Here's a few things
You'll need to know if you wanna be
My one and only all my life
Take me on a date

I deserve a bae
And don't forget the flowers every anniversary
'Cause if you'll treat me right
I'll be the perfect wife
Buying groceries
Buy-buying what you need
Buy me a ring
Buy-buy me a ring, babe

Dress; Kristen by TASHI
Nail Polish: Betty by TASHI
Shoes: Seline Papaya by TASHI
Exclusives for FAD Event
FAD Event Landmark
FAD Event Flickr Group














TASHI Store
TASHI Blog
TASHI Facebook
TASHI Pinterest
TASHI Twitter














For more information about Roman visit his blog
Roman and Marissa FB Page
I Love My Style Group
Models and Photographers; Roman and Marissa
Thank you my love


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios