Diamonds on me! Costarlos and Blackrose

11:07



Diamonds on me! Costarlos and Blackrose
Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
Find light in the beautiful sea
I used to be happy
You and I, you and I
We're like diamonds in the sky
You're a shooting star I see
A vision of ecstasy
When you hold me, I'm alive
We're like diamonds in the sky
...
Costarlos & Blackrose imagination for you!
Available on stores!
Marissa:
Vestido: Blackrose Bustier Dress
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondli…/Mortgage%20East/…/40/29
Hair: Catwa Aura blacks and whites
Aretes y collar : Mandala Nyorai silver
Pulseras: Erratic cuff silver
Anillos: Cae Phases Ring (Fameshed gift)
Bolso: Reign Rose Wristlett (fameshed gift)
Zapatos: Bens Boutique Valentine High Heels Black
Roman:
Tweed :Costarlos Coat tweed grey
Pants:Costarlos skinny jean green
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondli…/Mortgage%20East/…/32/29
Hat and shoes: Gabriel gatchas and gifts
Join Us!

Romàn usa cuerpo The Mesh Project y Marissa Maitreya Body, la ropa de Costarlos y BlackRose son geniales para los mesh bodies

Romàn use TMP Body and Marissa Maitreya Body, Costarlos and BlackRose the clothing it`s perfect for mesh bodies

When you hold me i`m alive!


Costarlos y BlackRose, hermosos diseños a precios accesibles, ahorita cuentan con 50% de descuento, ademàs de varios regalos de grupo, no dejen ir por ellos son geniales
By Roman Tomas Chu 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios